Money Management Resources are available to provide:
- BHPMSS helps seniors with bill payments, budgeting and representative-payee assistance.
- It’s a great opportunity to give to someone a little help and make a big difference.
- Volunteers are able to help seniors pay bills and manage their expenses, so they can remain in the community.
- Getting control of the finances is often the key to keeping an elder at home.
- Seniors who become unable to manage their own funds are at risk for abuse and neglect.
- Family members are not always in a position to help or can sometimes be the financial abusers themselves.
- Money management can make a huge difference in the quality of life of a person who is vulnerable.
Contact Lawrence Boyd, Program Coordinator at 415-647-5353 for assistance. Bayview Senior Connections located at 1753 Carroll Ave @ 3rd Street.
%d bloggers like this: